Morris Technologies LLC strives to manufacture its products using quality material and good manufacturing practices. This product has a certain functional life and will break down after use. It has a limited life expectancy which varies from user to user and is dependant on how often and to what extent the product is used. The product should be replaced after wear or break down is noticed. It is a sporting good and thus, is a consumable item and Morris Technologies, LLC is not liable for issues or claims as a result of unintended or abusive use by the user. The disclaimer information of The Morris Boot® and The Morris Wing® is contained in the literature provided with your purchase, or, read below.
If you are not satisfied with this product you will be given a replacement or full refund. To qualify you must notify us of your dissatisfaction with this product by first calling us for assignment of a return authorization (“RA”) number before shipping your return back to us.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep away from babies and children. Do NOT use in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens. This is NOT a toy.
PLEASE ALSO read the following:
1. Footing may be slippery on certain surfaces. Do NOT use in unsafe circumstances or conditions.
2. Do NOT engage in exercises or activities while wearing this product as they may present risks to the user.
3. Do NOT permit insertion of excessively heavy items into this bag that are impossible, difficult or too stressful for bag to actually support, enclose or contain. This may cause bag to tear, split, leak or break open.
4. Do NOT overheat this product or place in microwave oven as it could melt, disintegrate or become weakened.
5. Do NOT sleep in or operate heavy machinery or equipment (including driving any vehicle) while wearing this product.
6. Contraindications may exist for whatever you do with this product and depending upon the use(s) you make of this product, it is your responsibility to research and adhere to applicable contraindications.
7. Consult with an appropriate licensed professional to discuss correct indications and contraindications prior to using this product.
8. Buyer’s responsibility: Use of heat or ice can be dangerous to you and it is your responsibility to ask your licensed healthcare provider about any dangers or precautions prior to use. You are using this as a container, and not as a therapeutic agent. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification to the product or the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
This product may not be used for unlawful purposes and that use is expressly prohibited.
You may not modify, copy, distribute, reproduce, or sell this product.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall MORRIS TECHNOLOGIES, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of this product.
MORRIS TECHNOLOGIES, LLC employees or representatives, ORAL OR OTHER WRITTEN STATEMENTS, DO NOT CONSTITUTE WARRANTIES, shall not be relied upon by buyer, and is not part of the sale of this product.
This disclaimer statement is governed by the laws of the State of Montana, USA. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of competent jurisdiction in the State of Montana, USA, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this product. Use of this product is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
MORRIS TECHNOLOGIES, LLC reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this product is offered.